This recipe has been a favourite of mine for many years. It’s great for dessert any time of year, but especially in the colder months when you want something sweet and comforting!
1 cup dates
1/2 cup raw carob powder
Water as required
- Juice Simply blend all ingredients in a blender, food processor or with a hand blender until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste test before serving. Add more avocado if you’d like it richer and/or creamier, add more dates for extra sweetness or add more carob for a stronger chocolate flavour.
- Serve on its own or with raw ice-cream for the ultimate treat.
Raw Coach Top Tips:
- If you don’t like carob powder you can use this with cocoa powder or raw chocolate powder instead
- This recipe will keep for about 2-3 days in the fridge
Copyright © Karen Knowler
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE OR RECIPE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
""Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach and Hay House author, publishes a free weekly eZine for raw food lovers everywhere, including recipes, articles and invaluable resources for anyone wanting to go raw. If you’re ready to look good, feel great and create a raw life you love get your FREE tips, tools and recipes now at www.TheRawFoodCoach.com"