Our second “Go Raw!” day is happening on Saturday 18th May 2013.
About “Go Raw! Days”
Happening regularly throughout the year, from our specialist teaching and demonstration rooms in Ashwell, Hertfordshire, during our “Go Raw! Days” you can:
- Learn from highly talented raw food teachers
- Enjoy a variety of different raw food recipes, according to the theme of the month
- Have your burning raw-related questions answered by those who can help you
- Browse the best range of raw kitchen equipment in the UK and actually play with it/use it yourself
- Shop for raw food goodies collected from far and wide while enjoying the tasters available
- Connect with others just like you in a relaxed and informal environment
- Take home a generous goody bag of raw-related treats – for free!
“Spring into Raw!” with Nina Dench
Saturday 18th May 2013
Dixies Barns, Ashwell, Herts, UK
Tickets available: 20
Tickets remaining: 12 as at Friday 10 May 2013
Ready to learn how to make delicious raw food recipes that satiate and satisfy yet keep you on the light side for a sexy springtime body?
Ah springtime! What a wonderful time of year to go raw or up the ante and truly feel the meaning of living in the raw. We can’t think of a better time to get fresh and remember how great it feels to drop weight and freshen up from the inside out.
If you’re ready to get the buzz back, or gain it for the first time, Nina’s delicious recipes are guaranteed to excite, inspire and make you fall in love with raw food for the warmer months ahead.
Come to our “Spring into Raw!” class and you’ll learn how to make:
That’s a delicious 15 recipes in all – all guaranteed to rock your world in a wonderful and delicious way.
Once you have these recipes you’ll be able to impress friends, family and colleagues with the delicious rejuvenating drinks, meals and desserts you’ve created for yourself. People will be begging you for samples and asking what you’re on!!
This class is for anyone aged 16+ years.
REFUND POLICY: Once booked, all tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to a third party upon written request. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.