Attention: Raw food enthusiasts who want to turn their passion into a fun and profitable vocation – or even create an empire!
“How to Make a Living Out of Raw Food”
HOME STUDY PROGRAM
If you’ve ever dreamed of turning your passion for raw foods, living foods and/or juicing into an income generating, difference-making and soul-fulfilling business, then THIS learn-from-the-comfort-of-your-own-home workshop is for YOU.
For the first time EVER, Karen Knowler “The Raw Food Coach” and Russell James “The Raw Chef” – two of the most successful and accomplished raw food business owners in the world – came together live in London in April 2017 to run a one-day interactive training and workshop that walked participants through everything they need to know not only to create their dream raw food business, but also (crucially) to leave the day having created their first-draft business plan.
This event was recorded and is available to purchase for IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD, so that you too can access and benefit from this invaluable, tried-and-trusted information.
In this training workshop you will learn:
AUDIO 1 (1 hour 10 mins 44 seconds)
- How we got started and the challenges we faced along the way
- How we found our own unique “niche” within raw foods, and how that has been the secret to our phenomenal success
- The 20 different raw food business sectors and how to know which one is right for you
AUDIO 2 (1 hour 49 mins 12 seconds)
- 261 different ways that you can earn income online and offline through incorporating raw food into your business, or building a business specifically around raw food
- The many different raw food content options you can teach about, talk about, write about, and more
- How to decide where and how you want to position yourself through Location, Scale, Impact and Intimacy.
AUDIO 3 (1 hour 1 mins 57 seconds)
- How to create your first-draft business plan
- How to differentiate yourself in the market place (this is more crucial than ever now that raw food has taken off)
AUDIO 4 (1 hour 24 mins 57 seconds)
- The 10 key things you need to be clear on in order to establish yourself as an expert or “mover and shaker” in the raw food industry
- What you need to know to get started in your raw food business
- The most important question you can ask yourself to know if you have what it takes to be successful
Invest in a copy of this HOME STUDY package and you will receive…
- The event recordings – split into 4 separate segments. You will receive access to these recordings immediately via download links we send you through email.
- The complete set of handouts and worksheets from the event so that you can follow along with the audios and do exactly what the live participants got to do.
- The first-draft business plan fill-in-the-blanks handouts
- The opportunity to be on a live Q&A call with both of us taking place on Saturday 13th May at 6:00pm UK (10:00am Pacific/1:00pm Eastern). This call will run for 75 minutes and will be your opportunity to ask any questions pertaining to what we shared during the workshop, and/or to receive personalised help with your own business plan. And if you can’t make the call live, you can post your questions in advance and we’ll answer your questions when we come to run the call.
- A recording of the Q&A call so that you can listen to it as many times as you want. This will be available to you immediately after the call completes.
- Learn about the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with Karen and Russell to create and build your dream raw food business – no matter how new or advanced you may be
ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRI 12 MAY 2017
Please note: Once purchased, this program is non-refundable, as delivery of the content is immediate.
Any other questions? Simply email support (at) karenknowler.com and we will be delighted to help you.
ABOUT KAREN KNOWLER
Karen Knowler is “The Raw Food Coach” and has been into raw food personally for almost 25 years, and working professionally in the field for 19 years. The former Director and owner of “The Fresh Network”, the UK’S original raw and living foods organisation, and Europe’s first exclusively raw food mail order and events company, Karen and her significant contributions in multiple arenas within the raw food world, have been widely regarded as being responsible for creating the massive ripple effect that has led to raw food burgeoning and blossoming within the UK and beyond, over the past 20 years.
Author of “Raw Food Made Simple” and “Eat Right for Your Personality Type” (Hay House), Karen has appeared multiple times on national radio, TV and in over 50 different magazines and newspapers within the UK, and has trained over 1700 men and women from around the world to become world-class raw food coaches and teachers. She has also coached, mentored and trained many others to create successful raw food businesses outside of the coaching and teaching spheres.
Karen’s personal expertise lays in helping people to go and stay successfully raw in the most easy, simple and fun way possible, as well as helping people to understand the far-reaching effects and benefits of a high or all-raw food diet, which extend beyond the physical.
Karen’s extensive business expertise is in helping men and women to find a place in the raw food world that enables them to live their passions and bring their personal and professional dreams to life, while creating significant income and impact.
Karen was Russell’s first business coach and Russell considers Karen to be the only person who could have set him on the right path to building such a successful raw food business, because of her unique blend of business knowledge and intimate understanding of the raw food movement.
“Karen is both a leader in the raw food industry AND the one to go to for business mentoring. Her marketing expertise is exactly what people want help with the most: how to grow their list, launch new services, create a compelling online presence, attract new clients and more. Even better, she teaches the mindset that professionals need in order to excel in their business, on their terms. Hands down, Karen’s creativity, excellent materials and skill as a coach and mentor are the best you’ll ever find. Whether you’re considering making raw food your career, you’re starting a new business or you’re looking to take your business to the next level, I recommend getting your hands on Karen’s secrets to creating success.”
- Kendall SummerHawk, Multi-Million Dollar Marketing Coach
Find out more about Karen at: TheRawFoodCoach.com
ABOUT RUSSELL JAMES
Born in the south of England, Russell spent most of his teens and early to mid20’s working in various jobs such as fast food restaurants, as a manager in a supermarket, and as a driving instructor. It wasn’t until the age of 28, in 2004, when he was in Koh Samui, Thailand, doing a fast to clear up the skin problem that had developed during his time at the fast food restaurant, that he discovered raw food.
Russell quickly got excited about the vibrancy and creativity of raw foods and the health benefits they bring. Spurred on by the fact that he’d never heard of raw food and with a desire to bring it into mainstream awareness in a way that is fun and modern, he set about following his passion, at first as a hobby.
Whilst posting pictures of his food on his blog people started to notice and comment on how great his food looked. Russell discovered techniques and a natural ability to create beautiful raw recipes from widely available ingredients and started teaching people in his local area. By sharing his passion online and learning to use tools to market himself, Russell soon found himself teaching people from all over the UK and even people from other countries in Europe and the US, who would travel to come and be taught by him. Russell has now taught live in-person classes in the US, UK and Europe.
As well as appearing in the iTunes Podcast top 2 and 3 positions in the health category in the UK, Canada, US, New Zealand and Australia, Russell’s company, The Raw Chef, now has the world’s largest online raw food culinary training available, with over 8000 students worldwide.
Russell now helps other Wellness Entrepreneurs market themselves online to build their audiences, so they can earn a living helping others with their passion for health.
Find out more about Russell at: TheRawChef.com