Attention: Raw food enthusiasts who want to turn their passion into a fun and profitable vocation – or even create an empire!
“How to Make a Living Out of Raw Food”
Saturday 22 April 2017 | LONDON | 9:00am – 4:30pm
If you’ve ever dreamed of turning your passion for raw foods, living foods and/or juicing into an income generating, difference-making and soul-fulfilling business, then THIS never-seen-anywhere-else-in-the-world-before workshop is for YOU.
For the first time EVER, Karen Knowler “The Raw Food Coach” and Russell James “The Raw Chef” – two of the most successful and accomplished raw food business owners in the world – are coming together live in London to run a one-day interactive training and workshop that will walk you through everything you need to know not only to create your dream raw food business, but also (crucially) you’ll leave the day having created your first-draft business plan.
In this training workshop you will learn:
- How we got started and the challenges we faced along the way
- How we found our own unique “niche” within raw foods, and how that has been the secret to our phenomenal success
- The 20 different raw food business sectors and how to know which one is right for you
- 70 different ways that you can earn income online and offline through incorporating raw food into your business, or building a business specifically around raw food
- How to choose which specific income streams are right for you
- How to create your first-draft business plan
- How to differentiate yourself in the market place (this is more crucial than ever now that raw food has taken off)
- The 10 key things you need to be clear on in order to establish yourself as an expert or “mover and shaker” in the raw food industry
- What you need to know to get started in your raw food business
- The most important question you can ask yourself to know if you have what it takes to be successful
And here’s what you’ll receive…
- 6 hours of top-notch training and workshop time
- The opportunity to network, meet prospective new clients/customers/suppliers, joint venture partners… and who knows what just one connection might bring?
- “How to Make a Living Out of Raw Food” foundational handouts, checklists and worksheets
- First-draft business plan worksheet/template
- Raw food goody bag
Attend this workshop and you will…
- Learn what it really takes to be successful in the field of raw food from two of the biggest, most successful and longest standing names in the industry
- Discover the 20 different raw food business sectors that you can choose to work within
- Learn about the 70 different ways that you can generate income within your raw food business
- Create your first-draft business plan in the most simple and inspired way possible
- Have the opportunity to ask for input and feedback from Karen and Russell
- Learn how to take your raw food business plan and dreams and actually make them come true once outside of the workshop.
- Be the VERY FIRST to hear about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with Karen and Russell to create and build your dream raw food business – no matter how new or advanced you may be
Just £97 +VAT for the day!
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
Please note: Once purchased, your ticket is non-refundable. However should you need to cancel, your ticket/s may be transferred to a third party upon written request, up to 48 hours before the workshop begins.
This training workshop is being held at…
The Friends Meeting House, 173-177 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ (Opposite Euston station)
Doors open 8:30am for a prompt 9:00am start
All other details will be emailed to you upon sign-up and a reminder will be sent 3 days before the event. No physical ticket is required as your name will be on the door.
What if I can’t attend this event live? How can I still get this information?
We fully recognise that not everyone who wants to attend this training will be able to do so for various reasons. For this reason, we are offering an alternative learning opportunity so that you don’t need to miss out.
How to Access the HOME STUDY version of this workshop
Sign up for the Home Study version of this workshop, and while you won’t have the same experience of being with us live you will still get the next best thing:
- The event recordings in mp3 format. You will receive access to these recordings within 10 days of the event taking place via download links we send you through email.
- The complete set of handouts and worksheets from the event so that you can follow along with the audios and do exactly what the live participants got to do.
- The opportunity to be on a live Q&A call with both of us taking place on Saturday 13th May at 6:00pm UK (10:00am Pacific/1:00pm Eastern). This call will run for 75 minutes and will be your opportunity to ask any questions pertaining to what we shared during the workshop, and/or to receive personalised help with your own business plan. And if you can’t make the call live, you can post your questions in advance and we’ll answer your questions when we come to run the call.
- A recording of the Q&A call so that you can listen to it as many times as you want. This will be available to you immediately after the call completes.
Please note: For hopefully obvious reasons, we do encourage you to sign up for the live event if at all possible. NOTHING compares to being in the room live with Karen & Russell, being among like-minded people and getting the personal help that you need to get it right from the start. It’s going to be a life-changing day, that’s for sure. (And we’re not averse to the odd social media photo if you’d like one with one or both of us for your Facebook or Instagram page!)
Can’t make it live but want the Home Study version?
CLICK BELOW TO SELECT THE HOME STUDY OPTION
Please note: Once purchased, your access to the home study is guaranteed and non-refundable.
Any other questions? Simply email support (at) karenknowler.com and we will be delighted to help you.
ABOUT KAREN KNOWLER
Karen Knowler is “The Raw Food Coach” and has been into raw food personally for almost 25 years, and working professionally in the field for 19 years. The former Director and owner of “The Fresh Network”, the UK’S original raw and living foods organisation, and Europe’s first exclusively raw food mail order and events company, Karen and her significant contributions in multiple arenas within the raw food world, have been widely regarded as being responsible for creating the massive ripple effect that has led to raw food burgeoning and blossoming within the UK and beyond, over the past 15+ years.
Author of “Raw Food Made Simple” and “Eat Right for Your Personality Type” (Hay House), Karen has appeared multiple times on national radio, TV and in over 50 different magazines and newspapers within the UK, and has trained over 1700 men and women from around the world to become world-class raw food coaches and teachers. She has also coached, mentored and trained many others to create successful raw food businesses outside of the coaching and teaching spheres.
Karen’s personal expertise lays in helping people to go and stay successfully raw in the most easy, simple and fun way possible, as well as helping people to understand the far-reaching effects and benefits of a high or all-raw food diet, which extend beyond the physical.
Karen’s extensive business expertise is in helping men and women to find a place in the raw food world that enables them to live their passions and bring their personal and professional dreams to life, while creating significant income and impact.
Karen was Russell’s first business coach and Russell considers Karen to be the only person who could have set him on the right path to building such a successful raw food business, because of her unique blend of business knowledge and intimate understanding of the raw food movement.
“Karen is both a leader in the raw food industry AND the one to go to for business mentoring. Her marketing expertise is exactly what people want help with the most: how to grow their list, launch new services, create a compelling online presence, attract new clients and more. Even better, she teaches the mindset that professionals need in order to excel in their business, on their terms. Hands down, Karen’s creativity, excellent materials and skill as a coach and mentor are the best you’ll ever find. Whether you’re considering making raw food your career, you’re starting a new business or you’re looking to take your business to the next level, I recommend getting your hands on Karen’s secrets to creating success.”
- Kendall SummerHawk, Multi-Million Dollar Marketing Coach
Find out more about Karen at: TheRawFoodCoach.com
ABOUT RUSSELL JAMES
Born in the south of England, Russell spent most of his teens and early to mid20’s working in various jobs such as fast food restaurants, as a manager in a supermarket, and as a driving instructor. It wasn’t until the age of 28, in 2004, when he was in Koh Samui, Thailand, doing a fast to clear up the skin problem that had developed during his time at the fast food restaurant, that he discovered raw food.
Russell quickly got excited about the vibrancy and creativity of raw foods and the health benefits they bring. Spurred on by the fact that he’d never heard of raw food and with a desire to bring it into mainstream awareness in a way that is fun and modern, he set about following his passion, at first as a hobby.
Whilst posting pictures of his food on his blog people started to notice and comment on how great his food looked. Russell discovered techniques and a natural ability to create beautiful raw recipes from widely available ingredients and started teaching people in his local area. By sharing his passion online and learning to use tools to market himself, Russell soon found himself teaching people from all over the UK and even people from other countries in Europe and the US, who would travel to come and be taught by him. Russell has now taught live in-person classes in the US, UK and Europe.
As well as appearing in the iTunes Podcast top 2 and 3 positions in the health category in the UK, Canada, US, New Zealand and Australia, Russell’s company, The Raw Chef, now has the world’s largest online raw food culinary training available, with over 8000 students worldwide.
Russell now helps other Wellness Entrepreneurs market themselves online to build their audiences, so they can earn a living helping others with their passion for health.
Find out more about Russell at: TheRawChef.com