Want to be a raw food coach or teacher and/or to create a thriving raw food business online?
It’s very common for raw food enthusiasts, both new and experienced, to want to share their passion and the magic of raw food with others. I know this as well as anyone!
I’ve been working professionally in this field since 1998, so as you might imagine, over the years I have learned a huge amount about how to take your passion and share it with the world successfully – whether that be on a small part-time basis or even moving towards empire status!
The most important things to learn in advance of starting to create a business is that there’s a right way to do it and then there’s the slow, painful, embarrassing way to do it. I’ve lived both!
For those who would rather take the straight path, I’ve created three very different trainings that will get you off to the best possible start in your vocation and walk you step-by-step through how to create your best possible business online.
This is for you if:
- You’d love to teach raw food classes but don’t know how to start
- You’ve already taught a class or two but know that there’s a lot of room for improvement
- You’re already teaching classes but want to make them world-class and learn how to create extra income from the back of the room
Doors open: Now!
Program duration: 16 Weeks
Program format: 100% virtual (from your home office) comprising of 16 training audios and extensive handouts/worksheets.
Read more and sign up: Click here to read about RTTI.
Last day to sign-up: Wednesday 6th November 2013
- You’d love to help people go raw through coaching them but don’t know how to start
- You’ve already started helping people but don’t know how to set up a professional coaching business
- You’re already a raw food coach but suspect that the way you’ve set up your practice or the way you’re pricing your services is flawed
Doors open: Early 2014
Program duration: TBC
Program format: 100% virtual (from your home office).
Read more and sign up: Click here to visit the Raw Coach Training Intensive page.
Last day to sign-up: TBC
- You’re ready to run online coaching or teaching groups that change lives while making great money doing what you love
- You’ve already tried running a group before but your uptake or income was low, or perhaps your confidence was patchy and you had that niggling feeling that you could have run it a whole lot better
- You’re already running a relatively successful business (raw or otherwise) but you have nothing else for your excited students to move forward into, thus losing precious connection, momentum AND income
Doors open: TBC 2014
Program duration: 13 Weeks
Program format: 100% virtual (from your home office) comprising of 12 training audios and extensive handouts/worksheets.
Read more and sign up: Click here to visit the Online Groups Training Intensive page.
Last day to sign-up: Not currently open for enrolment.