Raw Food For Children
Introducing raw food to children is easy at all ages – when you know how!
At this point, you might be thinking, “I wish that were true. My kids would never eat raw – getting them to eat anything green is next to impossible!”
I understand. As a mother myself and having spoken with hundreds of other mothers, I know first-hand how a willful child’s psyche combined with unhealthy social and environmental influences can be a powerful combination to change, however… it can be done! You just need to learn how to find out which foods, recipes, approach and routine will work best for your family, and how to make healthy changes in a way that seems exciting and fun, rather than restrictive and dull.
Free resources to get you started
I’m delighted to announce that at the start of January 2013 our resident raw food teacher Nina Dench came on board as our raw parenting expert.
As a mother of two (Joseph, 9 and Honey, 7) AND a great raw food chef, Nina has masses of experience in creating delicious raw foods and drinks for children and adults alike. Not only that, but as a former school teacher, she’s also fantastic at making raw food fun and educational! As you will learn, Nina’s creativity and ability to make things colourful and “cool” really knows no bounds, so we’re delighted that she’s now part of the team and ready to share her brilliance!
Over the coming months you’ll be seeing a range of raw food products and programs coming through from Nina and myself that will walk you step-by-step through how to introduce raw food to children in a way that is easy, simple and fun.
To get your journey started, we’re gifting you with an invaluable ePackage entitled “Introducing Raw Food to Your Children” which previously sold on this web site for £9.99, but is yours FREE today. I can’t think of anything better to get you started with your raw parenting journey!
- 70-minute MP3 (downloadable audio) file of the complete interview – see below for the questions I asked Nina
- PDF transcript of the interview (read it on your screen or print it off)
- Five of Nina’s kid-friendly recipes that every child will love:
- Chocolate Milk
- Pesto ‘Couscous’
- Fig Rolls
The questions I asked Nina
- How did you get your kids into raw foods and what tactics have you found to be most successful?
- What do you think are the best ways to keep raw foods in the diet all the way through a child’s life even when they go through their picky phases?
- How do your kids see raw foods?
- What raw food recipes and/or ingredients do you think are the best for kids overall and why?
- Tell us about your children’s diets and why you have chosen to go that route.
- How do you make raw food fun for kids?
- How do you get kids to eat more greens and veggies?
- What about birthday parties? What would you serve at a birthday party that’s raw and you know all kids would love, and what cake ideas do you have?
To receive your FREE “Introducing Raw Food to Your Children” starter package simply complete the form below. Your answers to these questions will ensure that we provide exactly what is needed.
As an added bonus, you will also automatically be the first to know when new raw food and children related articles, products, programs and books become available.