From today’s newsletter…
Not signed up? Scroll to the top of the page and enter your name and email and let’s get that taken care of right away!
I hope you’re having a great International Raw Food Week!
As mentioned on Tuesday, I’m sharing something new with you every day for a week firstly because I have so much to share with you, and second, I truly believe, that as a loved and valued subscriber, you of all people should be the first to hear what I’m up to and where I’m going…
And this has been a long time coming!
So let’s do this! And see if what I have to share with you resonates… or not.
For you to have a self and a life that you can get excited about in a way that perhaps you’ve never felt before.
Don’t buy into the beliefs that you can’t have what you want.
Don’t buy into the myth that this is as good as it gets.
Don’t tell yourself that it’s too late, or not possible, or that it’s never going to happen for you.
- I’ve moved home 27 times in 44 years.
- Job-wise I’ve done everything from newspaper rounds, to working in a butcher’s shop, to working in children’s book publishing, to working in PR and finally, before running my own business, working in a meditation centre, to name just a few.
- I have run four different businesses, the first created out of pure passion and no formal business training.
- I have gone from being a young woman embarrassed to talk about her diet, to being one of the biggest proponents of raw food in the world.
- I have gone from suicidal, nervous breakdown territory to committing to my soul, taking soul-led action and living my dreams.
- I have gone from promoting other people’s books for a living, to being a published author with Hay House, one of my favourite publishing houses.
- I have gone from continually frustrated and disappointed in love to finding my soulmate… finally!
- I have gone from almost bankrupt to creating a multiple six-figure business.
- I have gone from being terrified of public speaking, to being a speaker who loves to speak on stage and receives rave reviews every time.
- I have gone from overweight and unable to run more than four minutes to being lean, strong and a committed gym bunny.
- I have gone from being scared to go into London even with a friend, to flying solo across the ocean many times to live out my passions, desires and dreams.
- And I have gone from being a victim in life to being my own hero.
I share all these things with you because there have been times, many times, where I would not have believed that ANY of these things were possible for me.
Like many people, I told myself stories about “other people” – you know, those people who seem to get whatever they want and life just seems peachy all the time. Those people who find these things easy, or who apparently never have to work for anything.
Don’t buy into this massive misconception. It can literally cost you everything.
What I have learned is that whatever we desire is possible, BUT there are some key things that must be present for our dreams to even stand a chance of coming into bloom.
- Desire – white-hot, focused and burning desire
- Receiving guidance and support
- Taking aligned and consistent action
Over the past four years my life has taken me on a journey to some very deep places, and often very challenging places, where I have had the opportunity to face fears, lies, erroneous beliefs and stories, and to question just about everything.
Since the age of eight I have known that I’m here to be of service in a very big way, and from the age of 23-43 I believed that that way was primarily about food, and raw food specifically.
Here today, three months before I reach the grand young age of 45, I have been shown clearly that the food for me was a portal, and remains a portal… and that by raising my vibration to a very high place using the high frequencies and powerful natural energy of raw and living foods, I was able to put myself and keep myself in a place of magic, vision, possibility and profound understanding in a way that relatively few people ever get to experience.
Over the next few months, should you choose to come with me, I am going to give you the opportunity to come on this journey with me.
There is a five step process that has become clear to me as being THE process that will enable literally anyone to re-claim, re-create and/or re-invent their life.
This will be of interest to you if…
- You are ready for a fresh start
- You are tired of the life you are living, or even just one aspect of it, and want to find a whole new level for yourself that brings you great joy
- You feel that you have outgrown, or are outgrowing, your current life and don’t know what to do
- You sense that there is a higher calling for your life, but you can’t seem to tap into what it is, or exactly where you are being called to
- You know that you are here for bigger things and you want to discover what they are
- You may consider yourself currently happy or content, but your life lacks magic, excitement, and a je ne sais quoi that leaves you feeling as if something is missing
- You have already accomplished so much but now feel that your life lacks depth, deep joy, and meaning
- You are being called home to yourself and while you hear the call, you don’t know how to get there
But for now, if you resonate with what I have shared with you so far, I would love to hear from you below.
With much love,
PS: Missed yesterday’s email about the sale and the free Raw Coach Training module? You can access that email here.
Copyright © Karen Knowler
WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS ARTICLE OR RECIPE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
""Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach and Hay House author, publishes a free weekly eZine for raw food lovers everywhere, including recipes, articles and invaluable resources for anyone wanting to go raw. If you’re ready to look good, feel great and create a raw life you love get your FREE tips, tools and recipes now at www.TheRawFoodCoach.com"